After Grace Unplugged was released, writer/director Brad Silverman chronicles his experience through a long dry period and recounts God’s faithfulness during that time as he parted ways with one producing partner and was sought by a new one. This is the “anti-how-to-make-it-in-Hollywood” seminar.
- The New Hollywood Cinema with Dr. Gary Bettinson
- The Reel Deal Guys Indie Film Duo with Rafael Kalamat and Jason Barbeck
- Glorious Films launches Glorious Radio for the Holidays
- The Canadian International Faith & Family Film Festival with Rafael Kalamat & Jason Barbeck
- Sanctuary Cinema; Origins of the Christian Film Industry