After Grace Unplugged was released, writer/director Brad Silverman chronicles his experience through a long dry period and recounts God’s faithfulness during that time as he parted ways with one producing partner and was sought by a new one. This is the “anti-how-to-make-it-in-Hollywood” seminar.
- Engaging at the Intersection of the Arts and Theology
- Bringing the Vision of Creatives to Market with Brian Mitchell of WTA Group
- The Faithful Filmmaker with Brad Silverman Part 2
- Grace Unplugged in Christian Film – with Director Brad Silverman
- A Right Moral Ecology; The Instinctive Nature of Christian Films with Jonathan Leeman