Rich Peluso of Affirm Films talks about the exciting developments for faith-based productions in a streaming environment, what he hopes to see happen in the next five years, and he gives us ten success factors that he uses to gauge the potential of any faith-based film. If you’re a Christian filmmaker, this is not an episode you will want to miss.
- Engaging at the Intersection of the Arts and Theology
- Bringing the Vision of Creatives to Market with Brian Mitchell of WTA Group
- The Faithful Filmmaker with Brad Silverman Part 2
- Grace Unplugged in Christian Film – with Director Brad Silverman
- A Right Moral Ecology; The Instinctive Nature of Christian Films with Jonathan Leeman