Rich Peluso of Affirm Films talks about the exciting developments for faith-based productions in a streaming environment, what he hopes to see happen in the next five years, and he gives us ten success factors that he uses to gauge the potential of any faith-based film. If you’re a Christian filmmaker, this is not an episode you will want to miss.
- Glorious Films launches Glorious Radio for the Holidays
- The Canadian International Faith & Family Film Festival with Rafael Kalamat & Jason Barbeck
- Sanctuary Cinema; Origins of the Christian Film Industry
- Reflections on Terrence Malicks ‘The Tree of Life’ with Peter Leithart
- The Correlation Between Film History and Church History with Terry Lindvall