Rich Peluso of Affirm Films talks about the exciting developments for faith-based productions in a streaming environment, what he hopes to see happen in the next five years, and he gives us ten success factors that he uses to gauge the potential of any faith-based film. If you’re a Christian filmmaker, this is not an episode you will want to miss.
- MMP 59: Make Me Want to Turn the Page with Richard Walter part 2
- Why you need to listen to Richard Walters Substack ‘Get Reel’
- MMP 58: Don’t Be Boring | A Conversation with UCLA Screenwriting Professor Richard Walter
- 7 Indie Micro-budget Filmmakers Who Have Chutzpah
- MMP 57: Faith Film Micro-budget Powerhouse with Jason Campbell