Rich Peluso of Affirm Films talks about the exciting developments for faith-based productions in a streaming environment, what he hopes to see happen in the next five years, and he gives us ten success factors that he uses to gauge the potential of any faith-based film. If you’re a Christian filmmaker, this is not an episode you will want to miss.
- Travelogues to the World Church with Tim Keesee
- The New Hollywood Cinema with Dr. Gary Bettinson
- The Reel Deal Guys Indie Film Duo with Rafael Kalamat and Jason Barbeck
- Glorious Films launches Glorious Radio for the Holidays
- The Canadian International Faith & Family Film Festival with Rafael Kalamat & Jason Barbeck