Dr. Kevin Vanhoozer discusses how the dramatic nature of doctrine can be a helpful framework in the creation of Christian films. This metaphorical guide opens a door for filmmakers to use the artistic strengths of our cinematic medium to envision profound displays of practical theology. He begin by talking about how today’s cinema has a preoccupation with darkness and distopian views of the world, and provides an example of how the Christian filmmaker can answer that. I also ask Dr. Vanhoozer about films and novels that he enjoys, and he leaves us with sound advice for the advancement of our genre.
- The New Hollywood Cinema with Dr. Gary Bettinson
- The Reel Deal Guys Indie Film Duo with Rafael Kalamat and Jason Barbeck
- Glorious Films launches Glorious Radio for the Holidays
- The Canadian International Faith & Family Film Festival with Rafael Kalamat & Jason Barbeck
- Sanctuary Cinema; Origins of the Christian Film Industry