What are some core values that Christian filmmakers should strive for in their work? According to Dr. Mark Coppenger, who supervises the doctoral program in Aesthetic Theology at SBTS, two of those values should be “truth-likeness” and cinematic craftsmanship.
- MMP 59: Make Me Want to Turn the Page with Richard Walter part 2
- Why you need to listen to Richard Walters Substack ‘Get Reel’
- MMP 58: Don’t Be Boring | A Conversation with UCLA Screenwriting Professor Richard Walter
- 7 Indie Micro-budget Filmmakers Who Have Chutzpah
- MMP 57: Faith Film Micro-budget Powerhouse with Jason Campbell