What are some core values that Christian filmmakers should strive for in their work? According to Dr. Mark Coppenger, who supervises the doctoral program in Aesthetic Theology at SBTS, two of those values should be “truth-likeness” and cinematic craftsmanship.
- Engaging at the Intersection of the Arts and Theology
- Bringing the Vision of Creatives to Market with Brian Mitchell of WTA Group
- The Faithful Filmmaker with Brad Silverman Part 2
- Grace Unplugged in Christian Film – with Director Brad Silverman
- A Right Moral Ecology; The Instinctive Nature of Christian Films with Jonathan Leeman