What are some core values that Christian filmmakers should strive for in their work? According to Dr. Mark Coppenger, who supervises the doctoral program in Aesthetic Theology at SBTS, two of those values should be “truth-likeness” and cinematic craftsmanship.
- The New Hollywood Cinema with Dr. Gary Bettinson
- The Reel Deal Guys Indie Film Duo with Rafael Kalamat and Jason Barbeck
- Glorious Films launches Glorious Radio for the Holidays
- The Canadian International Faith & Family Film Festival with Rafael Kalamat & Jason Barbeck
- Sanctuary Cinema; Origins of the Christian Film Industry